When Toronto-based construction management company, Deltera, began work on a luxury condominium complex near its downtown headquarters, the team’s business processes were based largely on manual inputting. This eventually led to a number of issues that hindered Deltera’s ability to effectively streamline its workflow. Without a centralized solution, Deltera faced a lack of real-time visibility into its project’s performance.
Then, Kylie Campbell, a Project Manager at Deltera brought Procore into the picture. By implementing Procore and its reporting and automation capabilities, Deltera instantly improved its field-to-office collaboration and mitigated the risk of error and rework.
Campbell, a professional with more than 20 years of industry experience, was instrumental in implementing Procore across the company.
“Procore is becoming the industry standard, and it’s growing and snowballing. People are looking for more of that.”
Check out these two videos to learn how Deltera’s experience with Procore helped to standardize:
- Consolidated Information
- Ensure one source of truth with a centralized platform.
- Better On-Site Management
- Easily track and manage nearly 100 trades and hundreds of on-site staff.
- Greater Efficiency and Visibility
- Efficiently manage the building of The Well, a project spanning a seven-acre radius.
- And So Much More…