Construction companies can put the readily available data they already possess to good use. This data can serve for more than just survival; it can help them thrive during the tough times caused by COVID-19, … about How Data Will Help Firms Survive and Thrive
By any measure, 2020 was a year for the construction industry like no other. According to Deloitte, the year started off strong, with construction adding over $900 billion to the US economy in Q1 2020 … about A Look at How Covid-19 Changed the Construction Industry in 2020 and Beyond
Virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR, respectively) have been used in gaming and entertainment for some time. However, that’s not the only place these technologies are gaining popularity as construction is turning to AR … about 6 Ways AR and VR Will Rule Construction in 2021
It’s not that unusual to get rough estimate requests for construction work. While it happens a lot in residential work, many businesses also explore costs as they consider projects. Contractors can spin their wheels on … about How to Give a Rough Estimate that Wins You New Business
The year 2020 was one of tragedy and triumph challenge and change for the Canadian construction industry. Companies introduced safety protocols to keep the industry working, added sanitizing stations and staggered shifts so fewer workers … about Projections for Health of Construction Industry Vary in 2021
The year 2020 was a rollercoaster for everyone in the construction industry—but not all the lessons of the year were harsh. Many have found some positives that are likely to result in longer-term changes in … about Australia Construction’s Lasting Lessons of 2020
General and specialty contractors can contribute and make themselves indispensable to construction project owners by being forthright and crystal clear about issues that threaten budgets and scheduling.
From its inception, Procore has considered the bigger picture in its work. The company was shaped by its culture before any of the early team even managed to nail down its identity. When Steve Zahm, … about A Company Culture Based on Purpose and Passion Paves the Way to Innovation
Think about it: Before bids are awarded, typically only a small fraction (10% or less) of the total budget for a construction or capital project has been spent. The remaining 80-90% of the job’s budget … about Bidding for Real Estate Owners & Managers
There's no substitute for quality, style, comfort and convenience in pleasing demanding residential customers. But, how do you select from the vast array of products available to meet those demands? Consider these trends.