Can a healthy company culture drive better business outcomes?
Every company has a culture, whether it’s intentionally or accidentally created. Companies can leverage culture to their advantage, but few actually do so. When you focus on building a positive and engaging company culture, you will build a more profitable business.
In Procore’s recent How to Compete for Construction’s Top Talent webinar, Procore’s Chief Culture Officer, Steve Zahm, leads a discussion with three industry leaders about how they’re transforming their company culture to keep and attract the best workers. You are invited to join our latest Community Conversation about culture driving business. The discussion is hosted on Procore Community, an online platform for Procore customers and collaborators to connect, learn, and inspire.
Starting today and over the next month, Procore Community will be sharing eight, culture-specific videos that will give you and your teams visual tools and new language to help build a positive company culture.
Procore has a well-defined history of helping businesses cultivate a healthy workplace culture and apply the tools needed to maximize future culture development.
“We solidified ‘The Andres Way’… it’s something we’ve always said, but never had a visual for, and we learned about the power of visuals from Procore’s Culture Toolkit,” said John Andres, Operations Technology Manager at Andres Construction. “We wanted to come up with imagery to help scale our culture, so we have posters now on all our jobsites to communicate ‘The Andres Way’. Our visual tools are shaping our language, and our language is creating our culture.”
You’re invited to come and learn practical strategies for how to create culture, cultivate engagement, solve business problems, and drive business.
Our video topics will include:
- Culture Flywheel: Learn how culture drives language, and in return, business drives culture. (Released August 12th)
- Language Creates Culture: Language is the foundation of culture, and intentional language establishes scalable culture development. What kind of culture do you want? Language and visual tools are critical pieces to establishing intentional culture. (Released August 12th 9AM PST)
- Name It, Live It, Build It: Learn the three phases of culture development: Language creates culture (Name It), Leaders model culture (Live It), and Teams multiply culture (Build It). (Released August 17th)
- People First: Learn how Procore has scaled successful culture with people as our priority while holding fast to our vision of improving the lives of everyone in construction. (Released August 19th)
- Know Yourself to Lead Yourself: Self-awareness is the foundation of leadership development. The first person we must learn to lead is ourselves. (Released August 24th)
- Support Challenge Matrix: Discover the four types of leaders and the four types of cultures each leader cultivates… all hinging on the dynamic discipline of calibrating support and challenge. (Released August 26th)
- 5 Circles of Influence: What does intentional influence look like? Learn how to intentionally develop influence that reaches across all 5 circles of life. And, discover the single most powerful question that drives personal growth. (Released August 21st)
- Organizational Clarity: The pillars of organizational clarity are mission, vision, values. Crystalizing the what (mission), why (vision), and how (values) of your organization with memorable, compelling, and repeatable language establishes the scalable foundation for culture development. (Released September 2nd)
The Community Conversations are facilitated by Alex Williams, Procore’s Community Manager and LV Hanson, Procore’s Director of Culture Strategy, along with a few special guests.
Join the Culture Community Group today to participate in the conversation.