Customer Marketing Manager - Customer Stories
As a critical member of the Customer Marketing team, the Customer Marketing Manager - Customer Stories will contribute directly to the success of the Marketing Division goals by creating and sharing our customer stories. You are a master storyteller and have a true curiosity around our customers, their challenges, usage/adoption behaviors, as well as data trends that draw conclusions and insights. You will be an evangelist of the Procore customer and motivate cross-departmental collaboration to successfully tell customer stories through various methods. This position requires a blend of skills needed to identify opportunities and deliver multi-channel tactics in innovative ways to engage and promote customers.
What you’ll do:
- Create and compile a vast database of case studies, customer testimonials, proof points, videos, and custom content, and amplify these through internal and external channels.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to identify great stories and business outcomes that customers will want to share through case studies, presentations, videos and social channels.
- Identify customer content gaps (by vertical, region, persona, etc.) and give direction to creative teams to create content that supports internal teams and key business objectives.
- Collaborate with key marketing functions to integrate customer content in multi-channel marketing campaigns, enabling the marketing team find the right customer stories for PR, web pages, nurture marketing and social campaigns.
- Engage with customers to propose and execute on co-marketing commitments that are mutually beneficial and valuable to customers for both their individual careers and their business.
- Recruit and reward customers to share their experience by providing reviews on top third-party review sites like G2Crowd, TrustRadius and Peer Insights, among others. Monitor customer reviews and work to increase our rankings.
- Other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- 5-7 years of work experience executing customer marketing and advocacy initiatives.
- You have a passion for storytelling and understanding of the customer experience
- You have strong project management skills including conceptualization, managing deadlines and objectives, and execution of plans
- Ability to effectively utilize time management skills to coordinate multiple priorities and ensure timely completion of projects
- You believe in ownership of your role, possess a can-do attitude, and take initiative to deliver results that support business objectives
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness and communication
- You have great relationship building skills and a desire to build strong alliances with customers and internal teams
- You have strong writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, think quickly, and execute multiple projects simultaneously
Bachelor's Degree required.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide including Austin, TX. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.