Executive Assistant to Chief Legal Officer
We're looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Chief Legal Officer. In this role, you'll interact with individuals at all levels of our organization, including senior management and the board of directors, as well as external high-profile clients, partners, associates, and service providers.
As a successful Executive Assistant, you’ll manage a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks that optimize our Legal department’s effectiveness and efficiency. To be successful in this role, you’ll need a track record of success in supporting a C-level executive in a fast-paced, high-performance, dynamic work environment. You're resourceful, proactive and efficient, have impeccable judgment, and maintain an approachable and professional presence to both internal and external contacts.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage an active calendar of appointments, scheduling, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, and completing expense reports
- Support the Chief Legal Officer in fulfillment of the corporate secretarial function and related matters, including assisting in the preparation of minutes, consents, board meeting materials and presentations
- Develop, organize and coordinate tracking systems to monitor matters, projects, assignments, and deadlines, including in coordination with internal and external counsel, as applicable
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- On behalf of our Chief Legal Officer, communicate directly and professionally with his direct reports, other executives, vendors, and partners on matters related to their responsibilities
- Manage a variety of special, high impact projects for our Chief Legal Officer while maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Accurately and confidentially maintain all files as they relate to the department, prepare presentations, draft/revise letters, agreements, documents, and other materials
- Conduct legal and information research using available resources under the direction of the Chief Legal Officer
- Assist with the management and maintenance of business licenses, filings, subscriptions, and memberships, as well as any incoming subpoenas or other legal documents or requests
- Planning, overseeing and executing on departmental events, such as team outings, events or activities
- Serving as the Legal Department’s principal administrative liaison with IT, HR and other appropriate departments, as necessary
- Provide additional organizational, administrative, and project support to the other members of the Legal Department, as needed
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in an administrative support role at the executive level, preferably gained at a leading law firm and in-house legal department
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Administrative related program or equivalent work experience
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings with multiple participants
- High proficiency with Google Apps and MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated professionalism and trustworthiness, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills through all communication channels
- Must be highly detail-oriented, organized, proactive and resourceful
- Must have exceptional analytical, research and problem-solving skills, and impeccable judgment and discretion
- Ability to remain flexible and agile in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to ensure tasks are carried through to completion on time and with urgency
- Must be able to operate autonomously while being a team player who brings a positive attitude to the workplace and works collaboratively with others throughout the organization
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters are located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.