IT Enablement Manager
We’re looking for an IT Enablement Manager to drive innovation, transformation, and relationship management between various departments and our growing IT infrastructure. In this role, you’ll work on company wide communications, training and development programs, our new employee intranet, and everything related to IT.
As an IT Enablement Manager, you have a strong working knowledge of Information Technology systems, processes and procedures, and strong communication and interpersonal skills. You’ll create documents, trainings, and a variety of communication strategies across a growing international company, preparing the organization for successful adaptability and change.
This position reports to the Director of IT and is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, create, and distribute content for key priority projects throughout the year that align with IT’s strategy and roadmap. This may include the department’s annual events calendar, monthly team briefings, town halls, staff briefings and/or newsletters.
- Collaborate with a variety of departments to develop and implement a comprehensive, engaging, and multi-faceted IT communications program.
- Create high quality, compelling content across platforms, i.e. web, email, video, social media, presentations, live events, etc., fostering open communication throughout the organization and reinforcing Procore’s organizational culture, vision, and values.
- Work with key stakeholders to build and maintain IT’s online web presence and service portal, and serve as key contributor to its content and success.
- Build strong relationships with internal business partners and colleagues at all levels to develop and implement successful integrated processes and procedures regarding IT Services, their releases, and their benefits.
- Manage the knowledge sharing working group to facilitate better cross-team collaboration, improve awareness and adoption, and better knowledge management within the department.
- Track effectiveness of communication and training programs through discussions, surveys, and happiness scores, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Research and report on industry best practices, trends, and technologies.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, Public Relations, or similar field required.
- Minimum 5 years’ internal and/or external corporate communications or enablement experience experience required.
- Demonstrated project management skill set; this role requires a strong attention to detail, process oriented thinking, and ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent proofing and editing skills; proficiency with Associated Press Style.
- Strong social media skills.
- Experience with storytelling through video and multimedia.
- Familiarity with graphic and web design programs and principles.
- Proficient with various content creation applications for print, web, video, audio, LMS, or similar.
- Creative and organized problem-solver who can plan and execute on multiple projects independently.
- Collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is willing to support projects outside of core responsibilities to support team goals.
- Ability to receive feedback and quickly and accurately incorporate it.
- Resourceful, innovative, and takes initiative.
- Ability to work hours beyond 40 as needed.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.