Strategic Product Consultant - BIM/VDC
We’re looking for a Strategic Product Consultant to join our growing UK and Ireland (UKI) Customer Success team. You’ll be based in our London office located in the heart of Silicon Roundabout. We’ve earned the #4 spot on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work, #5 on Forbes 2018 Cloud 100, and are continuing our expansion into the global market.
While you will work in a “consultant” relationship with Procore clients, you will be a regular full-time employee of Procore. This is not an independent contractor position. As a Strategic Product Consultant, you will leverage your knowledge of the construction industry to provide customers with best practices on utilizing the Procore platform. You’ll partner with Customer Success Managers at Procore to supplement client training. You’ll work with our team as a BIM/VDC expert, and work on projects specific to the BIM/VDC product line. This includes leading customer trainings, internal team trainings, creating and updating support documentation and deep dive videos, and more.
This position requires up to 50% travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Customer Success team to develop clients into Procore experts and evangelists through training and consultation.
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate clients on Procore tools.
- Leverage knowledge of the construction industry to improve client business processes not only in Procore, but across the client’s entire organization.
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore’s clients through clear and effective communication.
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers to further client success, and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader.
- Develop a mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices.
What we’re looking for:
- Construction professionals looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry is required
- Technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernizing the construction industry
Your education and experience:
- 5 years of experience in the construction industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience utilizing software
- Previous experience conducting presentations, mentoring or managing
- Experience in Revit, AutoCAD, and Assemble preferred
- You must have experience managing the MEP coordination process using Navisworks Manage
- Over $100M projects in industrial, laboratory, or healthcare preferred
- Experience in transportation is a plus
Procore Technologies provides cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
Perks & Benefits
Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
- The following insured benefits 100% paid by Procore:
- Private Medical Insurance through Bupa for yourself and any spouse/children
- Life insurance and Income Protection insurance through Unum
- Pension plan through Aegon, with Procore contributing 4% of base salary for employees contributing 5%
- 25 days of paid holidays per year (in addition to public and company holidays)