Head of Marketing Operations
The Head of Marketing Operations is responsible for leading the marketing operations team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by enabling operational excellence throughout the revenue cycle. You'll be responsible for marketing technology, data quality, business processes, analytics and vendor management. You'll ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in an efficient and coordinated way.
What you'll do:
- Manage all aspects of our marketing technology stack, identifying areas of inefficiency for optimization
- Evaluate, prioritize and implement new technologies to improve and optimize marketing processes, drive revenue generation and ensure a consistent customer experience
- Establish, optimize and oversee end-to-end marketing processes to ensure they are efficient, scalable and organized
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with the Sales teams
- Continually improve and optimize data quality across marketing databases
- Establish KPIs, measure performance and track the impact of campaigns and tactics
- Collaborate with sales and finance to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution
- Proactively analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for improvement
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to optimize strategy, attribution models and funnel economics in order to meet KPIs
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- 5+ years in a marketing leadership role
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems, with a strong background in Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience implementing and optimizing multi-touch attribution models and solutions (e.g. Bizible or other tools)
- Knowledge and experience with other varied marketing technologies; ABM tools, web tools, RTP, chat bots, email, building out the complex integrations between these tools
- Project Management skills
- Strong quantitative orientation
- Proficient in analyzing data and spotting trends
- Proven track record of delivering business results
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about product and working with startup companies
- Hands on experience with data visualization software (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Demonstrated leadership in applying marketing technology to improve execution and contribute to company growth
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.