Director, Revenue Operations
As Procore’s Director of Revenue Operations, you’ll lead and manage a team of operations managers, operations specialists, business analysts, and data research specialists with the goal of creating a seamless client journey (from lead creation all the way to renewal/expansion). At Procore, we have centralized the operations teams dedicated to Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success in an effort to streamline our processes, get the most out of our technology stack, and ensure we’re telling a cohesive story of performance.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with department leaders all across the company to facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement and innovation. You’ll work collaboratively to create sales strategies and turn those into sales execution, and deliver insights into the health of the business and proactively identify, develop, and drive initiatives. As a successful Director of Revenue Operations, you have strong analytical, management, team building, and organization skill and are a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment.
What you’ll do:
- Take high-level business goals and define metrics, presentations, and reports/dashboards that track progress, influence organizational behavior, drive forward-looking strategy, and identify operational gaps or areas of improvement.
- Provide guidance on organizational strategy, operational change management, performance scorecards, and metric design. Establish reporting and KPI review cadence.
- Provide relevant data to internal experts to guide our outreach program along the lifecycle and nurture system.
- Prospects: Make Lead data available to program marketers for outreach related to programs along the demand lifecycle: Anonymous, Known/Lead, MQL, Opportunity, Closed Won.
- Customers: Make Contact, Account and Usage data available to program marketers for outreach related to programs within the customer marketing nurture system: Deliver, Develop, Grow and Retain.
- Create the list acquisition and account generation strategy each quarter. Oversee best practices for list uploads and enhancement, ensuring accurate and timely updates to internal stakeholders.
- Maintain an understanding of privacy and data laws and regulations that affect the regions we sell in.
- Own sales reporting, quota and territory management, and CRM data integrity to ensure reporting and metrics are accurate and reliable for consumption.
- Act as the liaison with Finance to ensure the CPQ process is in alignment with billing & revenue recognition standards.
- Develop and implement scalable Customer Success processes and integrated systems, providing a means for highly effective KPI/driver performance measurement, reporting, and accurate forecasting.
- Analyze data to identify the highest value drivers to increase customer happiness. Help lead the architecture, implementation, and project management of recommendations.
What we’re looking for:
- B.A. or B.S. degree at a 4 year accredited program. MBA a strong plus.
- 5+ years of managerial experience.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform.
- SaaS experience preferred.
- Has the ability to analyze data at the detailed level, and roll up findings and implications for executive management, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel format, with minimal oversight.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with multiple internal departments
- Strong communicator who can structure & present complex topics on the page or in person.
- A high-energy, positive teammate that thrives in a cross-functional role
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.