Manager of Procore Command Center
We’re looking for an experienced Operations Center Manager to join our team in Austin, TX. You’ll work closely with and report directly to our VP of Customer Support to lead and develop a team of service-oriented professionals performing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support in a 24/7 environment, coordinate with IT, Customer Success, and Product leadership across the organization to quickly react, and respond to incidents around IT Systems, Capacity Management, Product, and other issues affecting client experience.
What you’ll do:
- Structure, plan, organize, develop, implement and manage all enterprise event management monitoring activities including IT systems, network, server, database application, capacity, and facilities event management.
- Partner with operational teams like Workforce Management (WFM) to ensure front-line contact center contingency plans are executed; providing guidance to our agents and proactive customer communication.
- Identify, implement and monitor required best in class monitoring tools, establish the appropriate response(s) to those events through processes and procedures to create an effective and efficient Incident Management Team.
- Identify trends, implement new solutions/processes that resolve customer issues and continually strive toward moving from a reactive state to a proactive state.
- Drive best practices conducive with business culture for all event management activities.
- Develop processes and tools that ensure capabilities are effectively transitioned to operations, including existence of adequate monitoring and comprehensive playbooks for quick resolution of incidents.
- Responsible for Operation Dashboards, operational results / reporting ssystem/networkuptime, performance standards and KPI metrics.
- Trouble ticket management (create, resolve, escalate and manage through to resolution)
- Develop and maintain training requirements with personnel, and assess staff performance in event management activities
- Develop a well-trained staff. Supervise the team to include selection, training and development, coaching, counseling and performance management. Provide appropriate career opportunities to ensure the efficient and effective management of all functions, with the ability to support a rapid-growth company.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels at all times within the NOC framework to support 24/7/365.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring and management tools
- Incident Management Experience
- Outstanding customer service skills; The ability to deal professionally in all situations (vendor, customer, team, department, and company) with a positive, helpful attitude
- Knowledge of design and layout of NOC environments, 5+ years managing in a Network Operating Center environment
- Well versed in computer operations, ITIL methodology and networking essentials
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.