Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a uniquely talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and make immediate and impactful contributions to the critical work of our Marketing team.
This is a 'hands-on’ role at the core of the APAC marketing team with a clear purpose to support the development and implementation of an integrated, multi-channel marketing plan by driving awareness and leads through our digital channels.
You will be responsible for the creation, implementation, management and evaluation of B2B digital marketing campaigns. Have a deep understanding of the campaign channels available to generate demand and the systems required to effectively reach potential prospects.
You will collaborate closely with stakeholders from all areas of the business including marketing, sales, product, implementations, customer success and support to ensure that we are continuing delivering leads to the sales team in the most efficient way possible.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for development and execution of quarterly digital marketing plans for the region’s Go-To-Market strategies.
- Develop and execute the overall nurture strategy across multiple products and audiences.
- Develop and manage product-specific corporate Webinar events, coordinating all logistics, speakers and content.
- Assess, implement and optimise our digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, programmatic web, paid social, email and a variety of media buys.
- Analyse results and report on performance against goals (ROI and KPIs) to identify new opportunities, always looking for the story in the data.
- Identify trends and insights, optimising spend and performance accordingly.
- Create an omni-channel strategy that increases engagements, pipeline creation, and conversions throughout the Buyer and Renewal journey.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners and lead the development and implementation of an integrated, multi-channel marketing plan.
- Partner with the regional Content Manager to refine messaging through continuous testing and feedback, and implement full funnel engagement programs that will increase sales cycle velocity. Plus, you will support marketing activities across several marketing channels in support of new product launches.
- Integrate with regions and regional sales to ensure campaign objectives are understood and communicated, campaign milestones hit, and in-period adjustments made based on requirements and/or market shifts.
- Key contact with the global digital and website teams.
- Work alongside the global digital team to improve sales journeys through the website.
- Define, measure, optimize and monitor intended marketing campaign success and report the results within Procore business segments.
- Execute ongoing testing regimen (subject lines, layout, format, frequency, etc.) to continuously improve email and digital channel performance focused on user engagement.
- Oversee and establish best practices around daily email efforts and digital advertising, including performance rates, link tracking, HTML coding, quality assurance testing, and approval. Continuously ideate, execute, and measure results on A/B testing to optimize for email engagement/conversions.
- Develop campaign insights through research, data and ROI analytics, and incorporate into market strategy and tactics - Execute marketing plans within given segments, ensuring deliverables are on time and related to company initiatives. Continually developing deeper business segment knowledge.
- Identify and lead ways to improve processes, reporting, creative and grow existing campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- We are seeking a passionate and driven individual with an absolute minimum of 5 + years demonstrable experience in the digital marketing field and a relevant university degree in business, marketing or media/communications.
- Ability to own and drive a marketing function with a very hands-on approach.
- Proven experience managing multiple channel marketing activities across digital, sales, customer success, and events to help drive customer engagement in support of products within the segment. Experience with reporting tools such as Looker would be beneficial.
- Experience in digital analytics, data management, marketing and sales funnel analysis and executive level reporting.
- Must be able to work independently and have a capability to implement both analytical and creative strategy to drive regional expansion.
- A strong understanding of PPC, programmatic/display advertising, paid social (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram) and SEO is critical, as is sound knowledge of the digital landscape and a passion for data and analytics.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Proficient in Salesforce (or similar CRM) and Marketo (or similar automation software).
- Knowledge of web applications software (HTML, CSS) and Content Management Systems.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through; is comfortable within a fast paced work environment and short deadlines.
- Self-motivated, driven and able to act on own initiative.
- Comfortable in challenging the status quo, developing new and alternative ideas, constantly ‘testing and learning’, seeking to continuously improve on best performance.
- Highly skilled in developing excellent relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners (Creative, Digital Agency, PR).
- Start-up, technology or SaaS business background is desirable.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide including Sydney, NSW! To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events