International Campaign Strategist
We’re looking for an International Marketing Campaign Strategist to join us in this hands-on role where you’ll create, implement, manage, and evaluate B2B international strategies and marketing campaigns. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with our Headquarter Marketing team in California and in-region International offices to build strategies and ensure a deep understanding and alignment of tactics, goals, and initiatives. You’ll support the research, analysis, consultation, development and implementation of integrated, multi-channel marketing plans for existing and developing International regions for Procore’s software and brand.
As a successful strategist, you have a deep understanding of the campaign channels available to generate demand and the systems required to reach potential prospects within the segment effectively. You’re able to work independently and have a capability to implement both analytical and creative strategy to drive global expansion.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in managing multiple vendors (association memberships, webinar vendors, publication partners) and track progress on execution across all channels
- Traffic a high volume of assets across multiple channels
- Work closely with Content strategists to refine messaging through continuous testing and feedback, implement full funnel engagement programs to increase sales cycle velocity, and support marketing activities across several marketing channels in support of new product launches.
- Assist in the develop and execution of the overall content strategy across multiple products and audiences.
- Assist in creation of omni channel strategy that increases engagements, pipeline creation, and conversions throughout the Buyer and Renewal journey.
- Define, measure, optimize, and monitor intended marketing campaign success and report the results within Procore business segments.
- Monitor alignment between source reporting and in-house CRM for quality assurance.
- Assist in developing campaign insights through research, data and ROI analytics, and incorporate into market strategy and tactics - Execute marketing plans within given segments, ensuring deliverables are on time and related to company initiatives. Continually developing deeper business segment knowledge.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years digital marketing or demand generation experience, within a B2B and SaaS segment preferred.
- A Bachelor’s is degree required (preferably in marketing, advertising, business, communications or a related field).
- Experience with extensive market, industry, persona, and channel research to develop multi-channel strategies.
- Experience in managing numerous campaigns simultaneously (experience in product development and awareness is a plus).
- Experience supporting multiple channel marketing activities across digital, sales, customer success, and events to help drive customer engagement in support of products within the segment.
- 2-3 years’ experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and/or other automation tools.
- Marketo certification is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through; you’re comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and working under deadlines.
- A creative thinker with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide including Austin, TX. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment opportunities, and employee development programs.