Marketing Production Administrator
As a valued member of the Marketing team, the Marketing Production Administrator, you’ll provide direct administrative support to the Marketing Production team. You’ll work predominantly in Workfront, the departmental project management software of choice. As the Workfront Administrator, you’ll support the continued development of processes utilizing Workfront and identify opportunities for improvement and enhancement. Your training and support will drive high levels of adoption across the department, keeping our team connected, on track, and efficient!
What you’ll do:
- Key activities will include: user setup, password reset, access level changes/help, licensing changes/help, custom form setup, request queue setup, creation of groups/team, template creation, dashboards/reports, and training.
- Leverage expertise in business process and/or project management to understand, articulate, and address business issues, drivers, and needs. Identify every step in the process, ensuring the steps connect to each other for a smooth and complete workflow.
- Create and refine workflows within Workfront and process documentation outside of it as needed.
- Provide customer service to the department by engaging with users regularly; Gain understanding of wins and challenges, identify opportunities for enhanced functionality.
- Be the main point of communication with Workfront, reporting/troubleshooting bugs and managing resolutions with the Workfront Help Desk.
- Work with purchasing to communicate licensing changes
- Stay current on Workfront suite, including Workfront, Workfront DAM, and Workfront Proofing; Educate the Marketing Production team on functionality (either new or currently not being used) that would be beneficial.
- Contribute to development of a knowledge base by presenting to the Marketing team about Workfront and by helping to create a documented repository of best practices.
- Work with Marketing Enablement to develop and deliver training materials
- Provide additional administrative support to the Marketing Production team in the delivery of projects
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2+ years professional experience as a Functional System Administrator / Configuration Manager / Solution Architect / Project Manager / Consultant / Technical Support Rep
- Working knowledge in Workfront solutions as a customer, partner, or employee highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing projects of varying complexity and delivering them within specified timeframes and budgets
- Experience of working in an agency or other Marketing environment a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.